Welcome to Italy, homeland of fashion!
While planning to have a Wedding in Rome, do not undervalue the style of your dress and accessories: what to wear for a special Italian Event?
If you have the chance to be in Rome a couple of times before the Wedding, choose a wonderful outfit while walking around the streets of luxury shopping, as the very central Via Condotti. A wide selection of Italian and international brands will satisfy your fashion requests to look great as Bride and Groom.
Walk until Piazza di Spagna and slowly enjoy the sophisticated windows of the shops, daily admired from hundreds of tourists… Indulge trying a pair of bizarre shoes to create the perfect matching with the Wedding dress… Enchant yourself looking at the bling-bling jewelry that sparkle at the most famous boutiques…
Here some tips if you are going to buy the dress in your country and bring it to Rome: – Rome is a sunny, warm city during almost all the year, so you can pick any kind of dress more or less in each season. According to the time of the year, remember to add a little jacket, a silky shawl or a soft coat to cover your shoulders if the Wedding is in Church.
– From an informal, casual dress (with a touch of extravaganza) until a formal, traditional one, try to follow the Fil Rouge of the venue and of the decorations, promptly realized by your Wedding Planner.
– Do not be scary from the Roman “sampietrini” and wear your trendy pairs of heels to walk around for an incredible photo-session! Relax, pose and… smile!
– Groom and all the male guests should know that a smoking or a frac are accepted just for an evening party, but they are not properly connected to the Wedding Event. If – doesn’t matter what – smoking or frac are your options, try to adopt
them just in the evening, at an incredible location, for a gala Ceremony and Party. A morning Wedding celebrated within noon requires a tight (or half-tight), while a regular suit fits for all the occasions in its timeless beauty.
– If the Groom is going to wear the tight, the same suit should be chosen from the closest men of the family and from the witnesses.
– Pack the Wedding dresses and accessories always as hand-luggage and… trust your Wedding Planners: if you may need, we will be pleased to take care of the dress and of the suit until the Big Day, delivering them to your hotel the evening before the Marriage.
We wish you a wonderful day, see you next post!